ATTENTION ALL LINDEN RESIDENTS:
THE CITY OF LINDEN IS UNDER A BLIZZARD WARNING AND A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY. THE STORM WILL START LATER MONDAY NIGHT/EARLY TUESDAY MORNING AND WILL INCLUDE SNOW, HIGH WINDS AND POSSIBLE FLOODING OF LOW LYING FLOOD PRONE AREAS DUE TO HIGH TIDES AND STORM SURGE. VERY SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED. Read More Here
- City of Linden will be CLOSED, March 14th
- Depts of Emergency Services & Public Works will remain open
- Alernate Side Parking Rules - SUSPENDED
- Garbage & Recycling Pick-up Cancelled - March 14, 2017. More info below.
- Due to Inclement Weather, All Court Sessions have been Cancelled for March 14, 2017 All matters scheduled will receive New dates in the mail.